The SOLAREx Series LEL Concentration Detector is a highly integrated, in-line LEL measuring instrument with a heating monitoring chamber and a control unit that allows the analyzer to continuously measure the low explosion limit of the exhaust gas from 0 to 100%LEL.
The SOLAREx series of LEL concentration detectors are directly measured by the unique Flame ionization (FID) + Flame temperature sensing (FTA) technology, which is a direct measure of the flammability of the total sample, as opposed to catalytic or photoion detectors. The flame burns continuously in a combustion chamber, and easy gas extracted from the sample is directed to the combustion chamber, where they are ionized by the flame. The content of organic matter in the sample is measured directly, and the LEL value is obtained by corresponding explosion limit of the corresponding component.
RTO combustible gas LEL concentration detection technology
The SOLAREx series of flammability Analyzers are highly integrated in-line LEL measuring instruments for low-flammability gas monitoring. The galaxy name represents the instrument's reliable performance against explosions and the industrial environment in which it operates. Most importantly, it addresses all sampling, measurement, reporting and problem handling applications in industrial production, while guaranteeing accuracy, consistency and reliability.
SOLAREx protects your investment: it keeps your facilities, employees, and the environment safe while increasing your productivity and eliminating downtime. Its accuracy exceeds that of any other analyzer and offers the highest degree of safety thanks to its unique Flame ionization (FID) + Flame temperature sensing (FTA) technology. This unique design is based on the concept of sensing flame, the principle of the analyzer is to directly measure the organic content of the sample through the hydrogen flame ionization detector, corresponding to the explosion limit of the corresponding component to obtain the LEL value, and directly measure the inorganic matter through the flame temperature induction, which can ensure the measurement accuracy and linearity.
The SOLAREx Series LEL Concentration Detector is a highly integrated, in-line LEL measuring instrument with a heating monitoring chamber and a control unit that allows the analyzer to continuously measure the low explosion limit of the exhaust gas from 0 to 100%LEL. In addition, the SOLAREx series LEL gas detector has several options for measuring samples with low oxygen content (<12%) as well as samples with inert gases. The LEL gas detector is designed using a technologically advanced and unique measurement principle, which directly measures the organic content of the sample to obtain LEL data, ensuring measurement accuracy and linearity. The monitoring results are obtained by precise measurement, and any change in the concentration of the exhaust gas injected will result in a corresponding change in the direct measurement.
SOLAREx is customized to meet your requirements
The SOLAREx series of LEL concentration detectors consists of multiple design specifications to meet your specific monitoring needs. All specifications monitor some common vapors, solvents that may have high flash points, resins and plasticizers and are unaffected by various processes, suitable for industrial monitoring under the most demanding conditions, suitable for relatively clean applications, and outdoor enclosures installed outdoors in any climate.
• Range ：0 ～ 100% LEL (Low Explosive Limit)
• Operating temperature：The sensor in the combustion chamber is heated to 220°C
• Measuring accuracy： Measure ±2% of the range
• Repeatability： Within 1% of measurement range
• Linearity ：≤ 1%
• Zero drift ：≤ 1%FS/ 30 day
• Range drift ：≤ 3%FS/ year
• Response time (t90) ：＜ 1 second
• Gas ：99.999%H2
• Gas pressure ：30psig
• Gas consumption ：60L/ 1day
• Compressed air ：40Psig, regular clean clean air
• Compressed air consumption ：42SCFH, 24L/ 1minute
• Humidity range ：0% ～ 100% relative humidity
• Rated voltage ：110-240VAC, 50/60Hz
• Box size ：445 H* 265 W *440 D
• Hydrogen flame ionization detector (FID) + Flame temperature sensing (FTA) technology
• Fast: less than 1 second response time
• For testing the lowest explosion limit monitoring of combustible gases and vapors in industrial processes
• Consistent reaction even when faced with multiple or changing solvent concentrations
• Quick response
• In situ installation
• High reliability, low maintenance
• Complete combination of outputs: fault and alarm relays, 4-20mA readout, RS-485 interface, communication protocol compliant
• Outdoor installation is optional
• ATEX, EC certification, including measurement capability certification
• Gas concentration monitoring at inlet and outlet of waste gas treatment devices (RTO/RCO/ incinerator, etc.)
• Measurement of total hydrocarbon in industrial process gases
• Monitoring of total hydrocarbon content in liquid oxygen of air separation unit
• Real-time monitoring of total hydrocarbons (or other organic matter) in the air of workshops, plant areas, factory boundaries, and ambient air
• Real-time monitoring of organic concentration at the discharge ports of catalytic, biological and activated carbon treatment units
• Low explosive limit monitoring and warning for solvent-saturated air